La Jolla High student in custody over probation issues
A La Jolla High School student has been taken into custody for issues related his probation status, according to the San Diego Unified School District.
Probation officers took the student into custody off-campus on Thursday night, district officials said.
“A number of students came forward and gave us information that we needed so we could pass it on to authorities,” Principal Dana Shelburne said Friday afternoon. He said he could not provide additional information.
The school is not taking any extra security measures at this time.
No other information was immediately available.
- La Jolla High bracing for budget news
- Bishop’s tops LJHS for Mock Trial title
- Take your e-waste to La Jolla High on Feb. 19
- La Jolla High mourns loss of coach, moves forward with Friday game
- Cheerleaders to hold carwash Friday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35855