5.1 quake his near Sonora, Mexico
City News Service
A magnitude 5.1 earthquake centered near Sonora, Mexico, was felt as far north as downtown San Diego Friday.
The temblor struck at 9:47 a.m., 13 miles south-southeast of Guadalupe, Victoria, Mexico, 30 miles southwest of San Luis Rio, Mexico, and 32 miles south-southwest of San Luis, Ariz., according to a preliminary report from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- More aftershocks shake up the region
- 25 hurt when cab jumps Gaslamp sidewalk
- Quake rattles Idyllwild, Hemet
- Sunday morning quake rattles eastern part of county
- 3.8 quake hit south of Mexicali Sunday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35787