Bishop’s students learn about Lunar New Year
Tamami Yoshida writes her name in calligraphy.
The Global Education Initiative Parents Advisory Committee and Bishop’s parents of Asian heritage sixth- through 12th-graders at The Bishop’s school organized an event combining Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese traditions for Lunar New Year Day on Feb. 3. It was part of the school’s Global Education Initiative to provide on campus speakers, events and activities.
- BIOCOM partnering forum to be held in La Jolla
- Bishop’s student does his part to fight youth violence
- KERUT ‘hearts’ the holidays
- La Jolla neighbors stand firm against side entrance at adult center
- Bird Rock artist picks up a good cause
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35181