Natural History Museum gala touts bi-national education
Former NBA All-Star basketball player Bill Walton and his wife Lori.
The San Diego Natural History Museum’s 9th annual Dos Aguilas/Two Eagles gala took place at the museum on Feb. 5 to celebrate the many years of bi-national research and collaboration between Southern California and Baja California. The party featured a moveable feast, music and dancing.
Honored at the event for their contributions to bi-national education were mother and daughter, Yolanda Walther-Meade (co-founder of www.ficbaja.org)”Fundacion Internacional de la Comunidad, the first community foundation in Baja California, whose goal is to elevate the lives of those living in the Baja communities) and Yolanda Selene Walther-Meade (board member of Fundacion Internacional de la Comunidad and Boys and Girls Club of Mexico, and also host/events producer of the San Diego Latino Film Festival.)
- Gala raises funds, awareness for Mainly Mozart endeavors
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
- Gala guests reveal that Bugsy sent ‘em
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35102