Lane named La Jolla Light retail ad manager
The appointment of Robert Lane as retail advertising manager of the La Jolla Light was announced this week by Phyllis Pfeiffer, group publisher for Mainstreet Media coastal division, which includes the Light.
“Robert has earned this promotion having demonstrated his marketing expertise and commitment to the La Jolla community,” Pfeiffer said.
Lane, 36, served as co-chair of the Branding Committee for the newly formed La Jolla Village Merchants Association. In his role as advertising manager for the Light, he will report to Don Parks, vice president of advertising for the coastal group.
An account executive at the Light since 2002, Lane was also an account executive at Universal Savings Bank in San Diego prior to joining the Light. He is a graduate of Indiana University with a degree in advertising and marketing. Lane lives in 4S Ranch with his wife Niki and two children, Addison and Crosby.
- European aesthetician offers New Year’s treatments
- Broken Yolk expanding its recipe for success
- Midnight Oil Motors shifting gears to handle street cars
- Tough to beat Sofa Design Center’s selection, quality
- Physician’s private La Jolla collection to be auctioned
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35120