Crowd turns out to hear DeMaio in La Jolla
Councilman Carl DeMaio held a Town Hall meeting in La Jolla Wednesday, Feb. 2 at the Florence Riford Library to brief people on his “Roadmap to Recovery” financial recovery plan. It focuses on ways to balance the city’s budget and reform the pension with the goal of sparing city neighborhood services, public safety, road repairs, etc. from further budget cuts.
- BIOCOM partnering forum to be held in La Jolla
- Assemblyman Fletcher invites La Jollans for coffee
- KERUT ‘hearts’ the holidays
- La Jolla neighbors stand firm against side entrance at adult center
- Bird Rock artist picks up a good cause
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35043