Council looking at road repairs, including some in La Jolla
City News Service
The San Diego City Council will today consider spending $2.5 million to resurface roadways throughout the city.
Council members say potholes and other roadway problems are the number one topic they hear about from constituents, and poor road conditions were only worsened by December’s rains.
Among the major roadways to receive a slurry seal coating this spring are Via Capri, Soledad Mountain Road, Mississippi Street, Spring Canyon Road and Boulder Lake Avenue.
Another resurfacing project, for busy Mission Gorge Road, is set to come before the City Council on Tuesday.
- Mayor lays out plans for city’s budget sans tax increase
- Tony Young chosen as new City Council president
- La Jolla’s Birch Aquarium gets Sempra donation
- City Council to consider water rate increase
- Workshop details options for I-5 widening
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35065