‘Bach’ concert slated for Friday at St. James By-the-Sea in La Jolla
The Bach Collegium, San Diego’s only Early Music performance ensemble, continues its eighth season with “Magnificat!” 7 p.m. Feb. 11 at St. James By-the-Sea Episcopal Church, 743 Prospect St. Directed by Ruben Valenzuela, sopranos Jenny Spence and Ann-Marie Diece, alto Angela Young Smucker, tenor Matthew Tresler and bass Michael Blinco will join the musicians to perform Bach’s “Magnificat” in E-Flat” and Vivaldi’s “Gloria.” There will be a roundtable discussion with the artists at 6:45 p.m. Tickets are $35-$15 at bachcollegiumsd.org
- Next La Jolla Symphony & Chorus concert is one of musical contrasts
- Music, music everywhere in La Jolla this week! Here’s a concert roundup!
- Finalists selected in 12th annual Concerto Competition for SD Youth Symphony
- Free concert at Greene Music store on Nov. 7
- La Jolla Symphony & Chorus boasts ‘colorful’ concert
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34897