Tash Team on track for stellar 2010
Betty Toroyan and Barry Tashakorian of Prudential California Realty’s La Jolla office were recently acknowledged for their sales performance. Known as the Tash team, the pair was ranked number 11 for their sales production through the first three quarters of 2010, out of Prudential’s 1,350 agents in San Diego County.
With a background in real estate that spans more than 18 years, Toroyan has built a reputation for her integrity, professionalism and focus on exceeding the expectations of her clients.
Tashakorian is a graduate of San Diego State University’s Business School and a La Jolla resident for 31 years.
The Tash Team, which has ranked in the top 2 percent of the company’s 60,000 agents nationwide for two consecutive years, leads a team of eight licensed professionals. They offer comprehensive representation for their clients in a number of languages, including French, Spanish, Armenian and English.
- Prudential’s Joan Schultz earns client satisfaction award
- La Jolla’s James Holland earns buyer’s rep designation
- La Jolla Realtor Susan Nystrom Walsh earns SRES designation
- La Jolla Coldwell Banker’s June Kubli earns Senior designation
- Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34489