Prudential’s Joan Schultz earns client satisfaction award
Joan Schultz of Prudential California Realty’s La Jolla office has earned San Diego Magazine’s “Five Star: Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agents” award for the third consecutive year. In research efforts coordinated by the magazine, more than 31,000 recent homebuyers and subscribers were asked to name San Diego County’s premier real estate agents.
Agents were rated on their performance in client service, communication, integrity, negotiation, market knowledge, closing preparation and overall satisfaction.
Over the course of her more than 30 years in real estate, Schultz, a Fine Homes Specialist, has earned numerous awards for her sales production and community involvement. She is a previous recipient of the McNaught-Davis/Knox award and was named a Woman of Distinction by the Soroptimists of La Jolla.
- La Jolla Realtor Susan Nystrom Walsh earns SRES designation
- La Jolla Coldwell Banker’s June Kubli earns Senior designation
- Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La Jolla
- Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City families
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34486