Kudos: Tasende Gallery
Kudos to Tasende Gallery at 820 Prospect St. for using its outdoor space to spotlight the spectacular work of Mark Di Suvero. His 18-foot-tall “Ave Delirio” was installed in conjunction with an exhibition of the artist’s sculptures and drawings that runs through March 12. Tasende’s use of his work — found in public and private collections around the world and for the time being La Jolla — is a testament to what fine art can bring to public spaces.
This feature gives kudos to businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Village valet service in front of La Jolla transportation committee
- La Jolla’s Kerut boutique names winner in holiday giveaway
- Google acquires La Jolla’s eBook Technologies
- U.S. Commerce Association honors Hirsh Orthodontics
- Council OKs settlement on claim against Promote La Jolla, new group in offing
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34689