Assemblyman Fletcher invites La Jollans for coffee
Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher will host a community coffee from 10:30 a.m. to noon on Feb. 5 at the La Jolla Library, 7555 Draper Ave.
The public is invited to speak to Fletcher and his staff about the issues that from the the financial crisis in California to jobs, lower taxes, public safety and education.
RSVP at (858) 689-6290.
- Luau & Longboard Invitational seeks volunteers for La Jolla event
- Architects to headline La Jolla lecture series
- American Legion plans La Jolla Christmas party
- NOAA administrator to give Revelle Lecture in La Jolla
- Greyhound adoption event set for Saturday in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34596