La Jolla’s Brockton Villa hosts fundraiser for Muirland Middle School
David and Megan Heine, owners of the Brockton Villa above La Jolla Cove, donated 50 percent of all breakfast proceeds between 8 and 11 a.m. on Jan. 27 to the Muirlands Middle School Foundation.
The foundation has funded such things as new computers and technology, a portion of the nurse’s and librarian’s salary, a class sets of text books, field trips, after school clubs, maintainance of student lockers, campus beautification, special events and classroom supplies.
To learn more go to www.muirlandsms.org/parents/foundation/
- New wine bar, bistro coming to La Jolla
- Swimmers mark New Year at La Jolla Shores
- Bird Rock students Walk-N-Rock
- Workshop fills La Jollans in on historic home designation
- Mudslide takes out Muirlands Realtor’s driveway
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34306