Gala raises funds, awareness for Mainly Mozart endeavors
Ernie Ligon (right) discusses music with a young patron.
Mainly Mozart presented a “Festa Italiana” at the Westgate Hotel on Jan. 16 with the theme of celebrating Mozart’s travels through Italy in the 18th century. The gala included cocktails, music by the Aiana String Quartet, and Mediterranean cuisine in the Fontainebleau Ristorante. Proceeds from the event will be used to fund the Mainly Mozart Festival and educational outreach programs that reach some 40,000 children annually.
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Darlington House gets all decked out for Christmas
- With a Ho Ho Ho! Santa steals the show!
- Tables set for historical society’s stylish progressive dinner
- Friends gather for benefit at Scripps Hospital
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34313