La Jolla’s James Holland earns buyer’s rep designationJames Holland of Prudential California Realty’s La Jolla office recently earned the National Association of Realtors’ Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) designation. To successfully earn the designation, Holland completed an extensive series of courses pertaining to agency, service delivery, marketing, negotiation and risk management.
With a background that includes time spent working as an engineer, Holland is uniquely qualified to address the specific concerns that affect buyers.
He also holds the Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource designation, the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation, the HUD Home Foreclosure Specialist designation and the Risk Management by Design designation.
- La Jolla Realtor Susan Nystrom Walsh earns SRES designation
- Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La Jolla
- Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City families
- La Jolla homes sold between Nov. 15 and 19
- La Jolla building permit applications between Nov. 1 and 5
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=34038