La Jolla’s Betwixt Studio launches bridal party T-shirt line
La Jolla-based photographers Amy and Maurice Wright of Betwixt Studio captured their 250th wedding together in 2010.
To celebrate this milestone Betwixt Studio launched a bridal party T-shirt line for modern brides and grooms, available online at www.ShopBetwixt.com.
“We wanted to create a line of casual everyday wear that celebrate this exciting time in our clients’ lives.”
They said that having attended so many weddings, they noticed that something was missing — cool, modern, hip bridal party wear.
“We felt that the T-shirts most of our clients were wearing on the wedding day didn’t reflect their modern sense of style. And the groom and groomsmen were always completely left out,” Amy said. “We also wanted to create a line of tees that allows people to celebrate their engagement or their recent wedding every day of the year.”
- UCSD chancellor to be honored at White House
- Volleyball coach convicted of sexual assault faces sentencing
- La Jolla neighbors stand firm against side entrance at adult center
- Estranged husband pleads not guilty to murder, arson
- Casa de Mañana residents say thank you to local firefighters, paramedics
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33601