Swilley-Francoeur facing felony theft charges
Steven Swilley-Francoeur, who has worked at several La Jolla real estate firms, was arraigned Monday on three felony charges including identity theft, grand theft of personal property and burglary, said District Attorney spokesman Steve Walker.
No details on the charges were available, he said. Swilley-Francoeur remains free on $25,000 bail. He was arrested and booked into San Diego County jail in mid-January.
A readiness conference is set for March 3 and a preliminary hearing for March 28. The maximum sentence he faces if convicted on all charges is 8 years and four months.
John Cross is the deputy district attorney handling the case. No defense attorney was named on court documents, Walker said.
- Regents OK budget for UCSD project
- New name, same mission for La Jolla parks and beaches group
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
- La Jolla lifeguard tower projects moving toward contracts
- Decision looms on BigBelly purchase
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33812