UCSD Moores Cancer Center marks 5th anniversary
San Diego and UC San Diego officials marked the 5th anniversary of the Moores Cancer Center at UCSD on Saturday during an open house.
The Moores Cancer Center is located at 3855 Health Sciences Drive in La Jolla. The open house provided the community with an opportunity to learn about the future of cancer care, the role family genes may play in cancer treatments and the importance of nutrition in preventing cancer. Tours of the facility and research labs were offered and experts were on hand to talk about clinical trials and patient support programs.
- Researchers find evidence of ‘liberal gene’
- UCSD study reveals visual pattern preference may indicate autism
- RESEARCH REPORT: Anti-gravity treadmill in tests for knee rehab
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography team's project assisting with Gulf monitoring
- UCSD's Vinetz to head malaria study
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33751