Qualcomm, ScrippsHealth make Fortune’s list of best places to work
Qualcomm and Scripps Health and have been named to FORTUNE magazine’s 14th annual list of America’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Qualcomm ranked No. 33 and Scripps ranked No. 37 on this year’s list.
Other companies with San Diego connections making the list are No. 22 DPR Construction, with offices in University City; No. 35, Genentech, which has a facility in Oceanside, and No. 44 Intuit, with offices in Carmel Valley.
The list will appear in the Feb. 7 issue of FORTUNE and is online at www.fortune.com.
To select its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, FORTUNE works with the Great Place to Work Institute on an extensive survey that this year covered 311 companies.
- La Jolla Boardroom director to lead career panel on Jan. 26
- Qualcomm to buy Atheros for $3.1B
- Qualcomm selling lower frequency band space to AT&T
- John T. Reilly returns to head SeaWorld San Diego
- Child exploitation protection program launched
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33479