Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La JollaPrudential California Realty’s perennial market leader Kate Adams is on track for another award-winning year. Adams is the No. 1-ranked individual agent in the La Jolla office for her sales production through the first three quarters of 2010. She is on her way to repeating her status as the top individual agent in San Diego County for 2009.
A specialist in residential properties throughout San Diego County and La Jolla for the past 30 years, Adams’ career has been punctuated with numerous client service and sales awards. Last year, her fellow agents and peers voted her the recipient of the prestigious McNaught-Davis/Knox award, in recognition of her community activity, ethics of the real estate profession, and adherence to the Golden Rule. Adams has regularly placed in the upper ranks of Prudential’s 60,000 agents nationwide for her sales production.
- Custom La Jolla home showcases contemporary design
- Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City families
- La Jolla’s Gleeson, Bloom set award-winning pace
- November home prices up, sales down compared to 2009
- La Jolla homes sold between Nov. 15 and 19
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33341