Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City familiesA group of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Realtors, who specialize in University City, were involved in the 15th annual Food Drive on Dec. 4. The agents involved were Katie Dunahoo-Klein, June Kubli, Lydia Hwang Vosovic, Kathleen Williams, John Schindel, Venzel Hammershaimb, Carol Uribe, Alicia Malo and Sue Silva.
Susan Kellett, resource teacher for Children & Youth in Transition said, “We sorted the food into 100 food boxes and sent an e-mail to all the school administrators to pick up food for their families in need. Thank you so much for all your hard work! You made a positive difference in the lives of 100 students and their families. You truly embrace the meaning of the holidays!”
June Kubli, added, “We were so proud to be a part of such a worthwhile program. Our goal is to help 200 families next year. The community’s enthusiasm and support was inspirational and we know we can reach that goal for 2011.”
Jeff Nunn, branch manager of Coldwell Banker La Jolla, also praised his agents for their caring attitudes.
- Coldwell Banker agents promote “EdUCate” Oktoberfest
- La Jolla building permit applications Nov. 22-26
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
- La Jolla building permit applications Nov. 15-19
- Seaside Home will combine La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe locations in former Sak’s building
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33334