San Diego Art Department show seeks ‘red’ works from area artists
The San Diego Art Department presents an open call juried fundraiser exhibition “Shades of Red,” inviting area artists to participate with submissions due by Feb. 15. Prizes will be awarded.
For an application, visit www.sdad-sdai.org and click on “exhibiting.” All work must be for sale with proceeds to Sparrows Hope Saturday Soup and SDAD education programs. Stern will select the winning works Feb. 16. The show runs Feb. 19–March 12 with an awards event 7 p.m. Feb. 19 at San Diego Art Department, 3830 Ray Street, North Park. (619) 299-4278.
- Art works sought for ‘small’ show in Balboa Park
- Art exhibit at Gotthelf Gallery will examine Jewish literary figures of film
- Anne Labovitz art exhibit at The Athenaeum is rich with ‘Passions’
- Gallery to host event exploring Sudanese culture
- Artists work with Alzheimer’s patients
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33063