Calvin Klein Collections commercial, shot in La Jolla, to air at Golden Globes
The Golden Globes on Sunday will feature the debut of a fashion commercial shot in La Jolla for the Calvin Klein Collection. This will be the first television commercial for the Calvin Klein Inc.’s high-end, designer fashion line. The spot is for the red carpet programming before the awards ceremony, which begins at 5 p.m. PT on NBC.
The commercial features models in a bluff top home. La Jolla’s cliff-top bluffs can be seen in the background, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It was directed by Fabien Baron and features models Lara Stone and Tyson Ballou.
- Athenaeum Music & Arts Library to host art history lectures in La Jolla
- UCSD will host arts conference
- Local artists join digital show at church
- Art exhibit will benefit hospital; fundraiser Tuesday
- La Jolla backer of the arts dies at 92
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=33073