San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
Paula and Andrew Papas, Leonard Simpson and Rachel Martin
Leonard Simpson’s 10 Best Dressed of San Diego Awards 2010 and “Dressed to the Nth Degree” fashion show was held Dec. 14 at The Westgate Hotel. Simpson, renowned “Style Guy” and founder of Fashion Forward, along with Linda Masters, chair of the event, awarded Nolan Miller with the Fashion Forward Lifetime Designer Award.
The Best Dressed women’s list included Deni Jacobs, Jeanne Jones, Joni Alpert, Joye Blount, Mary Drake, Melissa Falk, Patsy Marino, Phyllis Parrish, Reena Horowitz and Renee Schatz. The Best Dressed men named included Craig Grosvenor, David Marino, Elliot Alpert, Fred Applegate, J. Mark Grosvenor, Joe Harper, Kelly Mikules, Ndubisi Ezeolu, Ramin Pourteymour and Sean Daneshmand.
Guests were asked to consider a donation to any of six charities represented — Big Brothers/Big Sisters, The Center for Children, San Diego Food Bank, St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center, United Way or Rotary International.
- Five La Jolla women are among the 2010 Women of Dedication
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Emmylou Harris sings out for children’s medical care
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=32351