La Jolla’s Gleeson, Bloom set award-winning pace
Prudential California Realty recently announced that the sales performance of La Jolla-based Realtors Jeannie Gleeson and Todd Bloom has put them on track for another exceptional year.
For their sales production during the first three quarters of 2010, Gleeson and Bloom ranked No. 24 out of Prudential’s 1,350 agents in San Diego County.
Gleeson and Bloom have more than 42 years of combined experience in San Diego’s real estate market.
“Jeannie and Todd are extremely talented and resourceful agents,” said Nicki Marcellino, manager of Prudential La Jolla. “Their dedication to the community and their clients is second to none.”
Together, Gleeson and Bloom hold the Luxury Homes Specialist, Certified Relocation Specialist and Fine Homes Specialist designations.
- Custom La Jolla home showcases contemporary design
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
- La Jolla Lower Hermosa house offers a taste of Europe
- Engel & Volkers joins toy drive
- Coldwell Banker agents attend Success Summit
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31914