Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
The annual Gingerbread City gala featuring the largest nationally recognized structure competition on the West Coast with creations by San Diego’s leading chefs, artists and designers, was held Dec. 1 at the Grand Del Mar to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation. The party included food, champagnes and wines, holiday music, and auction items. Following this year’s theme, “A Night at the Movies,” each gingerbread structure depicted a favorite Hollywood film.
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Emmylou Harris sings out for children’s medical care
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=32379