La Jolla duo publishes new book series for children
J. Page and S.T. Rainier of La Jolla recently published three children’s books to launch their first book series “Ben & Elvis Adventures.” Each of the books is illustrated by Rainier, who also wrote the stories in collaboration with Page.
According to the authors, “The stories serve a greater purpose than just entertainment and yet are lively, witty, humorous, and inclusive of the basic moral values that we would like to teach our children through reading. There is an abundance of hope, survival against the odds, and interesting nature, science facts to learn about.”
The Ben & Elvis Adventure series will be available at Amazon.com and in independent bookstores.
- Jane Mitchell scores a hit with new book on San Diego athletes
- Author to discuss his biography on Hedy Lamarr in La Jolla
- Jewish Book Fair authors will offer guests a lot to think about
- Scribes to gather at 10th annual La Jolla Writers Conference, Nov. 5-7
- Two events will mark launch of ‘La Jolla / 92037′
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=32305