Takeda takes holiday cheer to Center for Children[caption id="attachment_32081" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Sign shows appreciation for Takeda staff\'s gifts. Photo: Courtesy"][/caption]On Dec. 20, Takeda San Diego scientists and employees and two of their canine companions brought cheer and delight to 22 teens at the San Diego Center for Children by hosting a holiday pizza party and providing gifts donated by TSD team members. This is the eighth consecutive year Takeda’s staff has spent time with teens enrolled in the Center’s Clark Residential Program, creating fun holiday memories.
- Architect reveals plans for condo redevelopment of Copley properties
- Students, locals create labyrinth on the beach
- Cheerleaders to hold carwash Friday
- La Jolla's Richard, Rita Atkinson give $5.7 million to UCSD
- Man suffering from seizure airlifted from Black's Beach
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=32068