Silver Tea patrons show their support for children
Michelle and Bill Lerach hosted some 400 guests at their La Jolla home Dec. 7 for the 27th Annual Silver Tea to benefit St. Germaine Children’s Charity. Co-chairs Heather Ravenscroft and Shay Stephens planned the event with St. Germaine Children’s Charity president Sheila Scaramella and the Silver Tea committee lending their support. Funds raised will be used for child abuse prevention programs throughout San Diego County.
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Young voices sing out with holiday glee
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31982