High surf advisory issued for San Diego coastline
By City News Service
A large wind swell will continue to generate high surf up to 7 feet, with 8-foot sets, along the coast of San Diego County on Thursday, meteorologists said.
The National Weather Service issued a high surf advisory for the area through 2 p.m.
Rip currents and alongshore currents also will be quite strong, the agency advised.
- Storm expected to roll in late tonight
- Rain continues to hammer San Diego County; more than 200 crashes logged
- Commuters start week with soggy ride
- Wet weather expected to stick around
- Triple-digit temps forecast
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31986