Timken’s holiday party is an elegant affair
Bartolomeo Veneto’s “Portrait of a Lady in a Green Dress,” served as the inspiration for the Friends of the Timken Museum of Art’s Italian Renaissance-inspired holiday party on Dec. 11. Amid the museum’s collection of master works, guests dined on fare designed by Larry Rinehart of Giuseppe Fine Catering and enjoyed music, mingling, and admiring the exquisite handmade ornaments by artists Elizabeth Schlappi and the late Florence Hord that hung on the Christmas tree in the museum’s great hall.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Gala guests reveal that Bugsy sent ‘em
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31978