Jewish Family Service hosts talk on money, legal matters
Raymond J. Lucia and Nancy A. Spector will present a program entitled “Discover the Secrets of Successful Aging: Are You Prepared?” from 2 to 5 p.m. Jan. 5 at the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, 4126 Executive Drive.
Lucica, of RJL Wealth Management, and Spector, an attorney specializing in estate planning, trust and probate law, will talk about what is needed to make informed decisions about the management and oversight of assets and investments, as well as evaluating when you can afford retirement.
Learn what documents to have in place (wills, trusts, insurance policies, etc.) and what happens when your papers are not in order.
Register online at www.jfssd.org/aging or call (858) 637-3223. The program is presented by Jewish Family Service.
- La Jolla Country Market burglarized, safe stolen
- Students celebrate during UCSD International Week
- UCSD to mark Founder’s Day on Thursday
- Thomas DeBlois opens psychiatry practice in La Jolla
- As Promote La Jolla settlement nears, new group taking shape
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31708