California Healthcare Institute names new board members
Terry Hermiston, Ph.D., vice president of the U.S. Biologics Research unit within Bayer HealthCare’s worldwide pharmaceutical research organization, and Naomi Kelman, president of LifeScan North America, have been elected to the La Jolla-based California Healthcare Institute board of directors. The board also elected Carl Hull, president and chief executive officer of Gen-Probe Inc., to be its chairman for 2011-2012.
CHI is a nonprofit public policy research organization, representing leading California academic institutions, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics and pharmaceutical firms.
- Calit2 celebrates 10-year milestone
- Our View: Let’s channel energy toward the Village future
- Cheeses sold in county found to contain potentially harmful bacteria
- UCSD professor appointed to state tobacco oversight committee
- Scripps Health starts work on proton therapy center
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31705