Opinion: In search of missing keys
Editor’s note: We’re publishing this appeal from a reader but withholding her name. If anyone found keys matching this description, please e-mail your contact information to email@example.com and we will forward the information.
I lost my keys around 1 p.m. on Friday on Wall Street, just in front of the post office (or possibly in the post office or on the steps. They are Toyota keys on a key ring with a small leather bird, plus one other key and CVS and Ralphs tags.
I thought I had slipped the keys into my pocket after locking my car. I crossed the road, went into the post office, admired the patience and efficiency of the staff while I waited, mailed a package — and then could NOT find my keys. I searched everywhere … the keys seemed to have disappeared into thin air. I can only think that I “missed” my pocket and they fell onto the road, and someone picked them up.
I would be HUGELY grateful if anyone can help me retrieve them or solve the mystery.
- Opinion: Chelsea Avenue speeds need calming
- Opinion: We should protect, not destroy, seal habitat
- Our View: Take time this Thanksgiving to remember the small things
- Opinion: A business-friendly approach to raising city revenue
- Community View: La Jolla gearing up for Christmas Parade, Holiday Festival
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31392