Police diverting traffic in La Jolla due to downed treesEarly this morning police were diverting traffic away from Torrey Pines Road in La Jolla at Pottery Canyon as crews worked to clean up trees that fell onto the road overnight.
Two city crews were spotted along the road heading to UCSD about 8:30 a.m., and police were turning traffic back towards the “Throat” intersection at La Jolla Parkway. The road later reopened.
- Power outage backs up traffic on Torrey Pines Road
- Sewer main replacement work continuing on La Jolla Boulevard
- Collision accents safety issues on Torrey Pines Road
- La Jolla traffic lights fixed — after city crew gets out of traffic mess
- Two-car collision causes pileup on Torrey Pines Road
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31204