The elegant Athenaeum parties with its supporters
The Athenaeum Music & Arts Library hosted its Members’ Holiday Party on Dec. 12 with a European Klezmer band performing lively dance pieces in the library and pianist Sammy Tritt playing traditional holiday tunes in the main foyer. There was food, drink, much socializing, and dazzling cookie displays by Diana and Francois Goedhuys of Girard Gourmet to delights guests. Some 400 people stopped by throughout the evening to enjoy the festivities.
- Library lectures at Athenaeum
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31177