New La Jolla architectural firm — Alcorn & Benton — formed
James Alcorn and Associates and Paul Benton Architects have joined to form Alcorn & Benton Architects.
The new firm is located in the former Alcorn offices at 7757 Girard Ave.
Paul Benton will head the organization and management of the corporation, while James Alcorn will continue to provide his project design insight as well as guiding La Jolla projects through the “maze of community and city entitlement procedures,” a press release stated.
Last Thursday, the new firm held an open house to celebrate the start of the new business and the Christmas season.
- UCSD Chancellor’s Medal going to longtime university supporters
- Riders cross La Jolla Shores finish line after 620-mile Million Dollar Challenge
- Light writers take home San Diego Press Club honors
- Merchants back new business group idea
- La Jolla team working to preserve newspaper collection
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=31057