MainStreet Media sells Premier Magazine to its publisher
MainStreet Media San Diego president and CEO Anthony Allegretti announced Monday that the company has sold Premier Magazine to its publisher, Tracy Pendergast. “The monthly real estate publication was not a good fit with our portfolio of local community newspapers and websites,” Allegretti said.
MainStreet Media San Diego publishes the La Jolla Light, Rancho Santa Fe Review, Del Mar Times, Solana Beach Sun, Carmel Valley News, Poway News Chieftain, Rancho Bernardo News Journal and the Ramona Sentinel.
“The focus of our company and product line is hyper local news. All of our news and advertising efforts are to serve the individual towns and cities in which we publish,” stated Allegretti.
- Anthony Allegretti named top newspaper executive
- Files on 48 priests detailing sex abuse released
- City agrees to adopt fiscal reform recommendations
- San Diego’s summer beach quality was excellent, group reports
- Heat wave expected to last through the work week
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30880