Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
The Bishop’s School hosted its annual Colonial Williamsburg Christmas Tea on Dec. 3 with a performance by the school’s award-winning singers. The tea was sponsored by the Parents’ Association and held in Ellen Browning Scripps Hall.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Bishop’s School presents sixth annual Scripps Celebration
- Emmylou Harris sings out for children’s medical care
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30955