Spotlight on Local Business: Girard Collection offers breathtaking boutique line
Girard Avenue Collections is embracing a new, chic antique boutique. “Cottage White” has introduced a breathtaking collection of blue and white vintage ceramics as well as early century furnishings and a vintage French blue opaline chandelier.
Cottage White is run by local Barbara Gray, who has been scouring the southwest and costal areas for perfect pieces for her inventory. Also new to the booth is a stunning white baby grand piano; a perfect addition for an ocean dream home! Also check out her new, exclusive line of unique custom florals! Holiday candles and luxury pillows are available now.
Girard Avenue Collections is open 10:30-5:00pm daily at 7505 Girard Ave. Call (858) 459-7765 or visit www.girardavenuecollection.com.
- La Jolla’s El Pescador: A part of the neighborhood
- European aesthetician offers skin care breakthrough
- La Jolla Home Theater & Automation specializes in custom setups
- My Art Shed celebrates its first year in La Jolla
- Adelaide’s Florist gets in the Halloween mood
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30789