Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
The 81st Candlelight Ball to benefit Scripps Memorial Hospital got underway with cocktails at 6 p.m. on Dec. 4 at The Grand Del Mar. Betty Knight Scripps once again served as chair laureate for the gala that featured dinner and dancing to music from The Bob Hardwick Sound of New York.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters ready for its 50th year in the county
- Gala raises funds for marine education programs for teens
- Church welcomes fall with Oktoberfest
- Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30397