Grandparents get a taste of The Children’s SchoolThe Children’s School held its annual Grandparents and Friends Day just before Thanksgiving. The event gave nearly 125 grandparents a chance to find out about the school and visit the classrooms, where they created art projects and conducted science experiments.
- Open house set for middle school program at The Children’s School
- Puerto Rican architect visits grandson’s La Jolla classroom
- La Jolla Cluster group invites parents to see ‘Race to Nowhere’
- Elementary school sign-ups are on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1
- La Jolla's back-to-school dates to note
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30458