La Jolla’s Print-O-Mat, Bishop’s School honored
Two La Jolla organizations have received 2010 Best of La Jolla Awards from the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
Print-O-Mat, one of the community’s oldest individually owned businesses headed by Susie Greenwald, was selected in the Commercial Printing category, and The Bishop’s School in the Private Junior High School category.
The USCA “Best of Local Business” Award Program recognizes companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category, according to a press release, which noted that program “focuses on quality, not quantity. “
- Bishop’s students making marks
- Planning group rejects Bishop's School request for variance on library height
- Surfboard Science: UCSD students develop data on the speed of surfing
- Girls get a kick out of Bishop's trio's soccer camp
- San Diego Unified students make gains on standardized tests
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30374