La Jolla crime report Nov. 27-Dec. 2Here are crimes listed on the ARJIS crime mapping website from Nov. 27 to Dec. 2.
• Sea Ridge Drive (400 block) Malicious mischief/vandalism, 2 a.m.
• Kline St., (900 block) Commercial burglary, 5 p.m.
• Camino del Oro (8200 block) Vehicle break-in, 6:30 p.m.
• La Jolla Hermosa Ave at Via del Norte, Narcotics, 12:33 a.m.
• Sea Ridge Drive (400 block) Theft, 5 p.m.
• Draper Ave. (6800 block) Vehicle break-in, 6 a.m.
• Villa La Jolla Drive (8800 block) Vehicle break-in, 9:30 a.m.
• Wall Street (1100 block) Robbery, 9:38 a.m.
• Palomar Ave. (500 block) Theft, 9:15 a.m.
- La Jolla Country Market burglarized, safe stolen
- UCSD to mark Founder’s Day on Thursday
- Memorial services set for Peter Niiler, world authority on ocean circulation
- Campaign launched for La Jolla holiday lights
- La Jolla group to attend meeting to discuss water board’s tentative ruling on fireworks
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30385