La Jolla planning group overhauls its appeal procedure
La Jolla Community Planning Association trustees are moving to overhaul policies governing filing appeals on development projects, voting to do so automatically when a city or state governmental body approves a project the group has rejected by a two-thirds or more majority vote. The group voted 8-6-1 for the change.
To ensure the planning group is represented when the hearings at the city level, the board voted 14-0-1 to direct that president, should members be unable to attend any hearings, to designate an alternate who sided with the majority on the project/issue, to attend the hearing.
- Appeal of year-round rope barrier at Children’s Pool is Dec. 9
- LJCPA says ‘no go’ on relocation of two historic cottages
- Roundabout reasoning revisited
- Planning group rejects Bishop's School request for variance on library height
- Greyhound adoption event set for Saturday in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30116