State EMS group honors La Jolla residentA La Jollan was one several San Diego Medical Services employees who recently received California Emergency Medical Service Authority Awards at a ceremony in San Francisco.
Kevin Riutzel, an emergency medical technician from La Jolla, received a Community Service Award for organizing public defibrillation programs in San Diego County.
The others honored were Paramedic Anne Marie Jensen, who also received a Community Service Award for emergency medical service social networking opportunities, and Paramedic Chris Olson received the Meritorious Service Medal for providing superior EMS service and innovation in San Diego County for more than 35 years.
- Ranger has his hands full with Children’s Pool
- Six La Jolla properties get landscaping awards
- La Jolla attorney wins case against Pizza Hut
- Scripps podiatrist uses lasers on toenail fungus
- UCSD, Scripps Hospital set as drug drop-off locations in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=30110