REBA names new board
At the annual shareholder’s luncheon on Nov. 18, the new board of the La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association (REBA) was announced. J.R. Sullivan is the new president; Patrick Park, first vice president; Patti Jelley, second vice president, Karsten Joehnk, treasurer; Sallie Ann Whitney, secretary, and Athena Harman and Don Dewhurst, directors.
- Engel & Volkers joins toy drive
- La Jolla’s Susana Corrigan team earned top honors
- Coldwell Banker agents attend Success Summit
- Todd Bloom selected as 2010 REBA recipient
- Historic La Jolla buildings may have a new home
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29659