Avant joins Grande Colonial in La Jolla
Kim Avant been named assistant general manager of La Jolla’s Grande Colonial hotel.
She will be responsible for the hotel’s room operations to include front office, reservation sales, revenue management, housekeeping, laundry, and bell and valet services.
She is one of more than 100 employees at the 93-room, Four Diamond Hotel at 910 Prospect St.
Avant career in the hospitality industry started in 2006 at the Hampton Inn San Diego/Del Mar where she was a front desk agent. Shortly thereafter she was promoted to the position of front office manager and remained in that position until joining the Grande Colonial.
- Pacific Host Hotels assumes management of La Valencia
- La Jolla's La Valencia Hotel reportedly in escrow
- Greyhound adoption event set for Saturday in La Jolla
- New name, same mission for La Jolla parks and beaches group
- La Jollan joins downtown law firm
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29466