Anne Rice will sign her new novel at Warwick’s on Dec. 8
Anne Rice, author of 30 works of fiction and a resident of Rancho Mirage, will sign her new novel, “Of Love and Evil,” 7 p.m. Dec. 8 at Warwick’s Books, 7812 Girard Ave. in La Jolla. The book continues the saga of former government assassin Toby O’Dare and the angel Malchiah as they travel back in time to Renaissance Italy.
- Mike Huckabee signs holiday book at Warwick’s
- Author to discuss his biography on Hedy Lamarr in La Jolla
- UCSD begins writers’ readings
- Novelist Elizabeth Berg to address ‘Words Alive’ luncheon guests
- Book titles inspire new works on exhibit at the Athenaeum
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29710