Wild about Harry, Potter fans gather in La Jolla for trivia contest
Fans of hocus-pocus tested their knowledge of everything Hogwarts by playing a game of Harry Potter Trivia Jeopardy at the Riford Library on Nov. 16. Guests competed for prizes that included gift cards and books. The winners were Chance Rhome and Griffin Young. Photos by Will Parson, Contributor
- Families turn out for La Jolla Library Craft Bonanza
- Non parlo l’italiano? Claudio Stemberger can help!
- Newcomers welcome to Scout troop’s open house
- Preps come out to support author’s new poke at traditions
- Let Inga Tell You: I’m mastering CSL — Coffee as a Second Language
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29114